Explore BIKINI ATOLL in JUNE 2018 World class wreck diving has re-opened up for you to explore.
16 - 28 June 2018 | 13 Days / 12 Nights Ex. Melbourne
Escorted Group Departure
Dive the Marshall Islands and the famous Bikini Atoll.
With over 100 ship wrecks this trip is a must for any avid wreck diver.
$14,569 per Diver
Airfares and Taxes:
- Return airfair ex Melbourne to Honolulu flying Qantas
- Return airfares ex Hoonoluly to Kwajelein flying United Airlines
- Australian departure taxes and applicable airline taxes (subject to change)
Accommodation & Liveaboard Details:
- 1 Night twin share accommodation in Honolulu
- Return airport transfers in Kwajelein
- 11 nights twin share cabin accommodation aboard the Bikini Master
- All means whilst aboard the Bikini Master
- Tea, coffee, juices, soft drinks and water
- Min of 2 dives per day (except on arrival and departure days) Includes: use 12L steel tanks, weights, dive guide services
Price does not include
- Travel insurance, personal spending money and any excess luggage fees
- Bikini Dive permit ($550 USD) Payable on arrival
- Equipment rental e.g Twin tanks and manifolds ($ 12 USD per day)
- Nitrox, oxygen ($0.05 USD per litre) and helium ($0.14 USD per litre)
- Departure tax $20 USD per person upon departure - Marshall Islands
Booking conditions and requirements
To secure your place on this trip, please complete an online booking form and return it together with a non- refundable deposit amount of $1500.
Note: Additional payment instalments will be required throughout the duration of the booking, details will be confirmed at the time of booking confirmation.
Package subject to change at any time without notice due to supplier rate of changes and USD exchange rates. Exchange rate: 1 AUD=0.74 USD.
see other terms and conditions as per Dive Adventures website.