Explore Costa Rica in May 2019 World class wreck diving has re-opened up for you to explore.
TBD May 2019 | 15 days Ex. Melbourne
Tour Leader - Kat
Be part of this world famous diving destination.
Komodo in Indonesia has mind blowing diving
$13,233 per Diver
Airfares and Taxes:
- Return airfare ex Melbourne to San Jose flying with Qantas Airlines
- Australian departure taxes and applicable airline taxes (subject to change)
Accommodation and Transfers:
- Transfers throughout itinerary
- 2 nights twin share cabin accommodation at The Grano De Oro - San Jose
- 10 nights twin share cabin accommodation aboard Argo
- All meals whilst aboard
- Non alcoholic drinks and Beer
- Seven full days of diving with three dives per day Includes : tanks, weights, dive guide services and Nitrox fills
Price does not include
- Travel insurance, personal spending money.
- Excess luggage surcharges
- Cocos National Park Fees :$490 USD per person
- Port Fees $100 per person
The package price has been based in the best available airfares at the time of quotation. Airfares are subject to change at any time without notice. The package price will need to be revised for the best available airfares at the time of booking
Booking conditions and requirements
To secure your place on this trip, please complete an online booking form and return it together with a non- refundable deposit amount of $900 per person
Note: Additional payment instalments will be required throughout the duration of the booking. Full details will be confirmed at the time of your booking confirmation.
Package subject to change at any time without notice due to supplier rate of changes and USD exchange rates. Exchange rate: 1 AUD=0.74 USD.
see other terms and conditions as per Dive Adventures website.