Explore Indonesia in April 2019 World class wreck diving has re-opened up for you to explore.
6- 14 April 2019 | 9 daysEx. Melbourne
Tour Leader - Kat
Be part of this world famous diving destination.
Komodo in Indonesia has mind blowing diving
$3,312 per Diver|$2,646 Non Diver
Airfares and Taxes:
- Return airfare ex Melbourne to Manado via Singapore flying with Singapore Airlines
- Australian departure taxes and applicable airline taxes (subject to change)
Accommodation and Transfers:
- Return airport transfers
- 7 nights twin share pool view accommodation at Tasik Ria Resort - Manado
- Breakfast, Luches and Dinners daily
- 6 days of diving (up to 3 dives per day) with Tasik Divers. Includes: Tanks, weights and dive guide services.
Price does not include
- Travel insurance, personal spending money.
- Excess luggage surcharges
- Indonesian departure taxes approximately $200 000 IDR
- Marine Park fees approximately $140 EUR (payable on arrival)
- Bunaken National Park fee of $150,000 IDR
The package price has been based on a group airfare with Singapore Airlines, to allow the use of a group airfare a minimum of 10 passengers are required to travel. Airfares are subject to change at any time without notice.
Booking conditions and requirements
To secure your place on this trip, please complete an online booking form and return it together with a non- refundable deposit amount of $700.
Note: Additional payment instalments will be required throughout the duration of the booking, details will be confirmed at the time of your booking confirmation.
Group airfare- To allow the use of a group airfare a minimum of 10 passengers is required to travel.
Package subject to change at any time without notice due to supplier rate of changes and USD exchange rates. Exchange rate: 1 AUD=0.74 USD.
see other terms and conditions as per Dive Adventures website.