Explore KOMODO on the INDO SIREN in JULY 2018 World class wreck diving has re-opened up for you to explore.
22 July - 4 August 2018 | 14 Days / 13 Nights Ex. Melbourne
Tour Leader - Kat
Be part of this world famous diving destination.
Komodo in Indonesia has mind blowing diving
$6,362 per Diver
Airfares and Taxes:
- Return airfare ex Melbourne to Denpasar flying Garuda Indonesia
- Return airfares ex Denpasar to Bima
- Australian departure taxes and applicable airline taxes (subject to change)
Accommodation and Transfers:
- 2 Nights twin share accommodation at the Ramayana Resort & Spa - Kuta. Includes: Buffet breakfast, free WI-FI and complementary bottled drinking water
- Return airport transfers throughout itinerary (Kuta and Bima)
- 10 nights twin share cabin accommodation aboard the Indo Siren
- All meals, tea, coffee, juices, soft drinks, water and FREE BEER
- Upto 4 dives per day (except arrival and departure days)
- Includes: free nitrox for certified divers, free use of diving equipment (excluding dive computer and torches), tanks, weights dive guide services
Price does not include
- Travel insurance, personal spending money and any execess luggage fees
- Indonesian departure taxes approximately $200,000 IDR
- Marine Park fees approximately $140 EUR (payable on arrival)
Booking conditions and requirements
To secure your place on this trip, please complete an online booking form and return it together with a non- refundable deposit amount of $1500.
Note: Additional payment instalments will be required throughout the duration of the booking, details will be confirmed at the time of booking confirmation.
Group airfare- To allow the use of a group airfare a minimum of 10 passesngers is required to travel.
Package subject to change at any time without noticce due to supplier rate of changes and USD exchange rates. Exchange rate: 1 AUD=0.74 USD.
see other terms and conditions as per Dive Adventures website.