Explore SOLOMON ISLAND over Easter 2018 Wrecks, reefs and tropical island beauty in the Solomon Islands
21 March - 29 March 2018 | 9 Days / 8 Nights Ex. Melbourne
Tour Leader- Bill Robson
Beautiful People, beautiful islands, beautiful diving.
The Solomon Islands is a lovely destination where you can see all sorts of tropical species of fish and corals. Dive wrecks, dive walls, dive reefs and dive with the tropical residents like turtles, rays and masses of schooling fish
$4,025 per Diver | $3,400 Non Diver
Airfares and Taxes:
- Return flights ex Melbourne to Munda- Solomon Airlines
- Australian departure taxes and applicable airline taxes (subject to change)
Accomodation, Transfers and Meals:
- 8 nights twin share air-conditionsed Ibibu Cottage accommodation at Agnes Gateway Lodge.
- 8 Dive Package (2 dives a day) with Dive Munda. Includes: single tanks, weights and dive guide services, snacks.
Day Trips and Extras:
- Vonavona Lagoon Full day tour. Includes: scenic lagoon tour, visit to Skull Island, refeshments on Lola Island, Bush walk and lunch at Lolomo Resort
- Toa Mar Day Trip- Gizo Includes: Transfers to Gizo to dive the Toa Maru, 2 tank dives, local lunch and exploration of Gizo township.
Price Does not include
- Travel Insurance, personal spending money and Any excess Luggage Fees
- Custom fees (AUD $20 per day) payable direct
Booking conditions and requirements
To secure your place on this trip, please complete an online booking form and return it together with a non- refundable deposit amount of $700 per person. Package subject to change at any time without notice due to supplier rate changes and exchange rates. See other terms and conditions as per the Dive Adventures website: