Dive the rarely-visited Ribbon Reefs, Cod Hole and share the water with Dwarf Minke Whales.
Join us in June 2020 as we depart from Cairns and travel along the rarely visited Ribbon Reefs, finishing 240 km to the north at the world famous Cod Hole!
Tour Leader- Madi
29 June - 02 July 2020 | 11 Dives
Over two and half days you will have the opportunity for up to 11 dives and encounter clouds of colourful tropical fish, an incredible variety of vibrant healthy corals, giant clams, anemones, huge schools of cruising pelagic fish, and a family of giant potato cod. This time of year is also Minke Whale season and divers have the opportunity to interact with these incredibly inquisitive creatures. Your last night on ‘Spirit’ is spent in the bay at Lizard Island. Enjoy time ashore at Lizard Island the next morning, before boarding your return flight to Cairns. The one-hour, low-level scenic flight back will arrive in Cairns around 11:30am on Thursday. Spaces are limited - so be quick and reserve your place today!
$1850 (quad share)
- Transfers to/from Cairns city accom.
- 3 Nights aboard Spirit of Freedom
- All meals whilst on board
- Opportunity for up to 11 dives
- Time ashore at Lizard Island
- Quad Share Rooms
- Upgrade to Twin Share for $325
- 11 Dives on the Great Barrier Reef
- Unlimited Snorkelling
Price Does not include
- Travel Insurance
- Personal spending money
- Extra Equipment Hire
Booking conditions and requirements
To secure your place on this trip, please complete a booking form and return it together with a non- refundable deposit amount of $100 per person. Special Event Liability Release must also be completed by every diver.
GROUP Payment terms:
• $100 per person to secure your spot • 20% deposit is due 6½ months prior to departure - 14 December 2019 • Balance/payment in Full is required 2½ months prior to departure - 14 May 2020
• 20% cancellation fee applies with less than 6 months notice • 100% cancellation fee applies with 2 months or less notice
Package subject to change at any time without notice due to supplier rate changes