Explore TRUK LAGOON in November 2017 Luxury Livaboard diving through history.
22 - 30 November 2017 | 9 Days / 8 Nights Ex. Brisbane
Escorted Group Departure
Dive into history in this amazing location.
With over 100 ship wrecks this trip is a must for any avid wreck diver.
$5,099 per Diver
Airfares and Taxes:
- Return airfare ex Brisbane to Truk flying via Port Moresby with Air Niugini
- Australian departure taxes and applicable airline taxes (subject to change)
- Return airport transfers in Truk
- 7 nights twin share cabin accommodation aboard Truk Master
- All meals whilst aboard the Truk Master
- Tea, coffee, juices, soft drinks and water
- Up to 4 dives per day (except on arrival and departure days) Includes: use 12L steel tanks, weights, dive guide services
- Day use of a shared at the Blue Laggon Resort on the day of departure
Price does not include
- Travel insurance, personal spending money and any excess luggage fees
- Airfare to and from Brisbane
- Pre and post accommodation in Brisbane
- Marine park fee of $195 USD - payable on arrival
- Equipment rental e.g Twin tanks and manifolds ($ 12 USD per day)
- Nitrox, oxgyen and helium (POA)
- Truk departure tax $20 USD per person
Booking conditions and requirements
To secure your place on this trip, please complete an online booking form and return it together with a non- refundable deposit amount of $1500.
Note: Additional payment instalments will be required throughout the duration of the booking, details will be confirmed the booking confirmation.
Package subject to change at any time without notice due to supplier rate of changes and USD exchange rates. Exchange rate: 1 AUD=0.74 USD.
See other terms and conditions as per Dive Adventures website.