Explore VANUATU- SANTO over New Years Eve 2017 Dive the President Coolidge and Celebrate NYE with friends on a beautiful tropical island
29 December 2017- 6th January 2018 | 9 Days / 8 Nights Ex. Melbourne
Tour Leader- Kat
Dive into history in this amazing location.
The Ni Vanuatu people are some of the most humble and beautiful people on the planet. Staying in a newly renovated historic hotel and diving one of the worlds most renowned ship wrecks, you will explore the best wreck and reef diving in the beautiful waters of Vanuatu.
A new years celebration has been planned so we can dance the new year in with a fireworks show and a feast.
$3,366 per Diver | $2,462 Non Diver
Airfares and Taxes:
- Return flights ex Melbourne to Santo flying with Air Vanuatu & Qantas
- Australian departure taxes and applicable airline taxes (subject to change)
Accomodation, Transfers and Meals:
- 8 nights twin share accommodation at The Espiritu Hotel.
- Tropical Breakfast Daily
- Return airport transfers
- 10 Boat dive package (2 dives per day) with Santo Island Dive. Includes: single tanks, weights and dive guide services, light lunch refreshment.
- Tububa Island day trip with Beach BBQ with Santo Island Dive
New Years Celebration:
- See 2018 in with a BBQ beach party and Beach Fireworks
Price Does not include
- Travel Insurance, personal spending money and Any excess Luggage Fees
Booking conditions and requirements
To secure your place on this trip, please complete an online booking form and return it together with a non- refundable deposit amount of $500 per person. Package subject to change at any time without notice due to supplier rate changes and exchange rates. See other terms and conditions as per the Dive Adventures website: